/ Join Think One
Digital Strategist / Think Digital
As our Digital Strategist, your role is to think and do, providing lasting impact by demonstrating strategic thinking, entrepreneurial spirit, and restless intellectual curiosity across your work.
Growth-focused, you will create smart strategies and lead their delivery, offering a tactical edge for clients. Whether surrounding a launch, trialling a new channel for sales or reinventing a brand, you’ll grow a client’s base or drive lead enquiries and new business acquisitions.
You will be looked to for driving success and harnessing and developing the skillset within the agency to further our digital-based ambitions.
You are responsible for Performance Marketing Services
- Enquiring about and understanding the ambitions of each of our digital marketing clients, and take ownership of the overall plan to lead them to success
- Conceiving and driving these agile digital strategies & marketing plans based on analytical rigor, critical thinking, and creativity to solve complex brand and marketing issues
- Reviewing data, conducting analysis, uncovering insights and preparing coherent and persuasive points of view and actionable recommendations for our clients
- Working collaboratively to support the Client Services Partner and Agency Business Partner, when asked
- Bringing cross-channel thinking in to your strategies, where appropriate, covering SEM, SEO content syndication, paid, retargeting, social networks, targeted social advertising, LinkedIn, email marketing, integrated sales & marketing campaigns, and cooperative marketing with partners
- Bring innovation and new thinking to client meetings and strategies, positioning yourself as the expert in all things digital
- Managing the SEO and PPC Execs, driving attention to detail and accuracy of output, in line with the plan and budget
- Interrogating and positively challenge SEO & PPC Exec deliverables, so as to maintain a consistently high output, with regular campaign check-ins to ensure things are running to plan
- Understanding the inner workings of all digital marketing tools to enable swift troubleshooting if problems occur
- Taking responsibility for refining and driving processes within the team to improve output and efficiencies
- Owning the digital marketing realm of THOR, our planning tool, ensuring the Execs have product weeks and all hours are captured against client profiles
- Driving Think’s digital offering to expand into Paid Social and beyond, exploring training & development opportunities for the team to broaden skillsets in line with our client’s needs
- Annually, reviewing each client and report on successes, as well as put together a strategy & plan to support their future goals
- Supporting the creation of case studies through supplying appropriate metrics and help secure assets for launch across Think Studio media channels
- Submitting ideas and content to regular Think Pieces that impact digital thinking, positioning Think One as leaders in the region
- Supporting with pitch content and draft award submissions, as needed, for leadership approval
As part of the Leadership team, you should:
- Be a generous leader – natural problem solver, with the judgement, experience and resolution to make things happen, you have a generous and collaborative nature, give others space while stretching and pushing them to grow
- Build long-lasting relationships – you enjoy expanding your network and quickly establish rapport with clients and your team. You should have relentless, infectious positive energy, which others feed on
- Embrace change – you should never be afraid to offer perspective – or ask others theirs. You remain open-minded and flexible, constantly looking for new ways to make stuff happen and make the design better
- Push for success – you are unafraid to try – and fail with a ‘nothing is impossible’ spirit, you should be resolute and tenacious enough to see things through and continuously push yourself and others to get the best results
- Be an innovator – you are a creative visionary who is passionate about the power of design to change the world. You have a point of view but have a healthy respect for others’ experiences and encourage others to generate and explore new ideas
- Be an Influencer – you can ‘read’ and weigh-up complex situations and others’ motivations. You have both cut-through and rigour of thought that you use to articulate information, stretch ideas and convince others
- Rigorous in your approach – you have a keen eye for quality and finessing the work, yet are comfortable with ambiguity and able to improvise
What you get:
- Freedom and autonomy – we give our people latitude to be themselves and operate in ways they feel work best for their clients, their teams and the business. We’re always looking for the optimal way to help people operate, and teams be amazing. We won’t box you in
- Reputation and network – we help build high profile reputations for our people and set our people up for ongoing future success
- Relaxed, friendly environment
- 28 days holiday (including bank hols)
- Impressive Perks package with budgets for training, wellness, food and fun:
- ADDITIONAL 1 day (or 2 x half days) ‘perk’ time off to take at short notice. Whether you need to have a duvet day, recuperate from a busy project launch, attend a doctor’s appointment in work hours, to be in for a sofa delivery, after a hot date or, well, just because. We only ask that you do this whilst being mindful of any client or internal commitments made prior, ensuring that your planned work and any pressing actions are covered. Giving 24 hours’ notice, where possible, please ask your Line Manager, and pop it in to whosoff under ‘perk’.
- DISCRETIONARY half day ‘perks’. When the need arises, we would also love to say thanks for making the extra effort in living our values and delivering
outstanding. Quietly and personally, and at their discretion, Partners will say thanks for going above and beyond by adding a half day to your ‘perk’ account. Again, we ask that the above applies when you redeem this.
- TEAM dates. Each month, we would like to treat two of the team to have lunch together. It is a chance to get to know each other a little better. Picked at random, the first name out of a hat decides where to go and you’ll have a total of £30 to spend. (During lock-down, we’ve upped the ante and we’re offering 2 treats a week – someone will get a £35 voucher and someone will get £15).
- HAPPY birthday. How nice would it be to have a lie-in on your birthday? When your special day lands on Mon-Fri, we’re happy for you to come in a little later so you can have a leisurely start to the day. We’ll see you at 10am. Then when you’re in, we’ve got your cake covered. It will be good. We can’t promise the singing will be.
- BIG Mac. If you would like to use your personal Mac for your Think work (either by getting a new one or using an existing one), away from our PC hardware, we will contribute £40 a month towards you doing this – and the hardware remains yours! (There are a few modest guidelines around usage – more info in our handbook).
- SNACK wall. When we can all be together again, we’ll keep you in snacks (sweet, savoury and of the fruity kind). Whilst we’re remote, we’ll sort occasional tasty letterbox drops too.
- FRIDAY early doors. We finish at 4.30pm on a Friday.
- RECRUITMENT incentive. If we’re on the lookout for a bright spark and you know someone, we’ll give you £150 of vouchers if they make the cut and pass their 6 month probation.*
- WELLBEING for all. We want to make sure that you take some time out to relax and get centred. That’s why we’re offering everyone £50 towards a wellness treatment each year.
- TRAINING & development. We want to support you in extra-curricular learning, particularly if it will have a positive impact on the Think business. As such, we will contribute £100 a year towards a paid course. Please submit a short proposal on email for approval, outlining why you are looking to take the course. The money will be reimbursed on receipt of your fee payment.
- THE ANNUAL ‘THE ONE’ award. At the end of every year, each team member gets to nominate someone that they feel has lived our Think One values in the most dazzling way. They might have delivered outstanding at every turn, continually knocked your socks off with their creative prowess, been the ultimate team player, or been the one that always gets stuck in first. Every nomination will be read and considered, and the winner will be announced at our Christmas party. They will receive £250 of vouchers of their choice, by way of thanks for their positive impact on the team and clients.
- PARTY on. We’ll have some sort of fun get-together twice a year; once in the summer and once at Christmas. They won’t be awkward or overly fancy, they’ll just be a nice opportunity to get everyone together over a few drinks and some nice food.
- THE BIGGIE commission incentive. You’ll get a 5% reward for bringing any self- generated new client business opportunities our way. Whether from personal contacts, networking you do or even friends & family, we would like to say thanks. You’ll get 5% of any billed value in the first 12 months, payable monthly on receipt of a paid invoice from the client.
- THE BRUCIE BONUS 5 additional days a year to think. We would like you to take time out from the studio to reflect and re-think. Spreading the days throughout the year, we will cover any reasonable travel and lunch costs. Whether you want to hop up to London to feel the bigger picture at an exhibition, get inspired at a gallery or talk or just have some quiet time to read, write or learn something new, this is your time to get stuck in. We simply ask that your learning can help enhance the business in some way. It could be that you have time to mull over a process refinement, or ease a creative block. Simply come back to the studio the next day to share what you have done and how this has enhanced your bigger picture thinking. You’ll book these days off in the usual way – pop it in to whosoff, but under a ‘think day’.
All perks are subject to discretion & review and some are subject to passing your 6 month probation. We will give 30 days’ notice of any changes.
*The candidate can’t have already been put forward by our designated recruitment consultant. And the incentive will only be paid out after the 6 months (but it’ll be worth the wait).